Saturday, April 19, 2008

Garden shed plans and storage plans save you money and time

It was 8 years ago when I noticed that I just have too much staff than I know what to do with, and I now understand that it's quite common – my children toys that were left untouched, old bicycle no one rides any more, my Christmas decorating that 10 months a year sits in my backyard with no purpose, my pool tools and gardening equipment and other staff related to my kids hobbies. I knew I need a small shed to store all of this in a place where it will be protected from the rain in the winter and the summer sun, and where I can organize it all so it wouldn't take me hours finding a saw or a wrench when I need one… I had little knowledge regarding building sheds, so I started reading everything about it, and was quite happy finding that building a storage shed using shed plans is simple and really doesn't cost much. After building my garden shed I've discovered many other useful things for it, such as playroom for my kids and their friends, my wife's office and even a place to sleep. How to select the right storage shed for you and other tips regarding utility sheds are all will be discussed in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment